Dear Church Family & Friends,
As everyone is adjusting to new rhythms of life, we are trusting God that one of those rhythms remains the same even the experience of it will be somewhat different. By God’s grace, when you rise tomorrow morning, keep your normal routine as if you were leaving your house to gather with your brothers and sisters for worship in-person, together. That means, take a shower, brush your teeth, get dressed, eat breakfast, and be ready at 10:00 AM for worship.
For husbands and fathers, the responsibility to shepherd your family does not cease in times of pandemics, it only intensifies the need to rise to the occasion. Your family is looking to you for leadership as they look to Christ. Treat this time with purpose and those under your care will sense and respond that the Lord is the “stability of your times” (Is. 33:6).
As we gather through technology, the Word of God will sustain and nourish your soul (Matt. 4:4). This Sunday, we are planning to use Facebook Live to bring forth the Word. We are seeking to keep things simple and manageable as we all adjust.
- Streaming: Go to Berean’s Facebook page. You can follow this link or click on the Facebook icon at the top of this page in your browser.
- Giving: Some have asked about how to maintain giving during this time. We appreciate the spirit of faithfulness and the desire to give. There are three options:
- Mail: you can send your checks by mail to: Berean Baptist Church 1210 Chambers St. Eugene, OR 97402.
- Online: you can follow this link to securely give by credit card or ACH or click on the “Give” tab located on the menu bar.
- Text: you can text any dollar amount you wish to give to 84321. There is an easy self-guided process to complete your donation.
For those of you who are members of the flock called Berean, Lord willing, your assigned deacon will contacting you and gathering some basic information about potential needs and what you have access to. As elders, Lord willing, we too will be contacting you in the days and weeks ahead, seeking to pray with you and shepherd you in ways appropriate for the care of your soul.
Thank you for your flexibility and patience! I look forward to enjoying and treasuring Jesus with you tomorrow…in spirit!